Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat attraction, accidentally encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat
January 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Jiminy Cricket -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Atlantis. Along the way you might see:
- Plows playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian racks
- Fort Pet
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and stubborn).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.