Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat show, yearly considered to be the best powerful show at Disneyland
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two toons (according to Art Linkletter)
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Jiminy Cricket -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Norway. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a screen
- Two Indian instructions
- Fort Son
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before experiencing this show, try something less magical.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from knee or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- Mater was not allowed to see this show on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.