Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat attraction during repairs
Jiminy Cricket Riverboat
October 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X thumbs up
The Jiminy Cricket Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Jiminy Cricket -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kuzco's cabin
- Boy and flume fishing
- Plow's next
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.