Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Jessie Riverboat attraction, temptingly glowing in the shrouded sunlight
April 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
The Jessie Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Jessie -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Texas. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild sketchbook
- Boy and toe fishing
- Mountain replicas
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 54" (while balancing a storybook on your head).
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts or spinal, chest, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.