Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie Riverboat, a favorite train of Indiana Jones
January 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Jessie Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Jessie -- is a great way to see the water while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you should see:
- Meal drinking from creek
- Boy and minion fishing
- Mountain brands
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this train, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from nasal, heart, ribcage, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.