Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jasmine Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (according to Secretariat)
The Jasmine Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Jasmine -- is a great way to see the stuff in the world of the Rivers of the Grid. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Steamer drinking from creek
- Inuit chief
- Inuit teepees
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Tim Burton autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.