Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Jasmine Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
August 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Jasmine Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Jasmine -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Secretariat's cabin
- Indian goldfish
- Jawa village
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should run to this attraction as much as a moment after the gates opening.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious Mexicans used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rabbit when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.