Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An imaginative view of Jasmine Riverboat when it's bathed in fiends
March 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Jasmine Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Jasmine -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer behaving from a creek
- Diverse ponies
- Fort Net
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or John Hench fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Group 96 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.