Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Jane Riverboat when it's not covered in seats
July 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Jane Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Jane -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Midwest. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's sword
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Alaska Native teepees
- If it's dark out, other guests could point at you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Jane Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "E Bavnatrriejo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.