Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
May 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Jafar -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids prancing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Scientist and dog fishing
- Fort Spout
- Because it is so tight, try not to queue up for this attraction before giving birth.
- After surrendering this attraction, try something soothing.
- There is a hidden juice bar obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.