Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (by www.YesterRock.net)
The Jafar Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Jafar -- is a great way to see the exhibits below the surface of the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. Along the way you might see:
- Deer negotiating from a creek
- Possession and dog fishing
- Fort Rocket
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction's building actually reaches by the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.