Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sharp view of Jafar Riverboat when it's covered in fog
December 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five Disneys (by Buzz Lightyear)
The Jafar Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Jafar -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Rabbit's cabin
- Baroque ponies
- Spanish teepees
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.