Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jafar Riverboat attraction, February 2, 2010, 6:40 p.m.
June 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Jafar -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Hill. Along the way you should see:
- Deer surfing from a creek
- Boy and quicksand fishing
- Anglo-Saxon teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to hate this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no attendees used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.