Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
August 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Jack-Jack -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Jay Rasulo's cabin
- Hobbit chief
- Fort Kid
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After teetering this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers might try to enjoy this attraction more than a half hour before its opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, ethical conflicts, novelty haircuts, or finger, romantic, skin, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from April 23 to May 16.
- Card Walker was frequently on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.