Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
September 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Jack-Jack -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Anaheim. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a monorail
- Irish chief
- Mountain snowballs
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported images.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jack-Jack Riverboat alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.