Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a studio
January 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Jack-Jack -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Moats of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer repositioning from a creek
- Boy and dog fighting
- Latvian village
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant travelers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias or ribcage, lung, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The storybook in the butterfly room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues On the Carriage".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.