Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the ground
June 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 8 minutes in metric)
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Jack-Jack -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild ladybug
- Two German scouts
- German teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness, unexplained extra limbs, sin, or elbow or neck problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.