Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Riverboat attraction during construction
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack Riverboat -- named for famous book author Jack-Jack -- is a great way to see the plants by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild toboggan
- Munchkin chief
- Munchkin village
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.