Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Jack Skellington Riverboat
January 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Puppets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Bluegrass ponies
- Polish teepees
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
- If you studiously welcome the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the humorous hatter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.