Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Jack Skellington Riverboat
January 27, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Blaster drinking from creek
- Boy and prop fishing
- Something's next
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary restrictions or tongue, shoulder, clothing, nasal, heart, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.