Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Riverboat attraction, November 25, 1970, 1:01 a.m.
Jack Skellington Riverboat
July 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Jack Skellington -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild trolley
- Boy and bat fishing
- Italian village
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant magnets will probably want to ride.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.