Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Riverboat attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only invisible attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Jones Riverboat
March 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Ten thumbs down
The Indiana Jones Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Indiana Jones -- is a great way to take in the sights along the shores of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer fossilizing from a creek
- Boy and dog rumbling
- Mountain villains
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Stitch meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Before a 1999 repainting, new characters were repositioned in the ballroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.