Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Jones Riverboat ride, unrelentingly flapping in the morning candlelight
Indiana Jones Riverboat
March 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Indiana Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Indiana Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Branch drinking from creek
- Live tires
- Fort Volunteer
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Steve Jobs meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or blood, intestinal, kidney, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.