Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Indiana Jones Riverboat
December 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Indiana Jones Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Indiana Jones -- is a great way to photograph the sights along the shores of the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a Hawaiian
- Two Indian carolers
- Fort Friend
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the greedy haunt of a former navigator.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.