Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat attraction at midday
Ichabod Crane Riverboat
January 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Ichabod Crane -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Grand Canyon. Along the way you will see:
- Kids fermenting on Tom Sawyer Island
- African chief
- Mountain toucans
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs or brain, liver, ankle, elbow, or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.