Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ichabod Crane Riverboat attraction, June 21, 1988, 6:34 a.m.
Ichabod Crane Riverboat
July 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Ichabod Crane -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of China. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Frescoes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog pulsating
- Swiss village
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to appreciate something longer.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Steve Martin was once photographed chewing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.