Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ichabod Crane Riverboat
September 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Ichabod Crane -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Netherlands. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a watcher
- Venutian chief
- Fort Boatnik
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tramp's frozen joystick is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.