Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat attraction, December 4, 1985, 5:25 p.m.
Ichabod Crane Riverboat
April 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Ichabod Crane Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Ichabod Crane -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids bursting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian beauticians
- Fort Root
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After roving this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.