Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Huey Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Zazu
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Huey Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Huey -- is a great way to see the stuff by the impenetrable waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Nuts playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian bank
- Morlock village
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1965 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.