Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Huey Riverboat when it's shrounded in willows
January 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Huey Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Huey -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Firehouse. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Grizzly drinking from creek
- Boy and boatnik fishing
- Lever's next
- Because it is so soft, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waning this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the Huey Riverboat, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.