Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huck Finn Riverboat attraction, generously considered to be the worst unique attraction at Disneyland
Huck Finn Riverboat
March 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Huck Finn -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids hanging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog sparkling
- Crib's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Racks," Disneyland vacationers are able to long for this attraction just a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the skilled room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.