Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A crisp view of Huck Finn Riverboat when it's shrounded in bubbles
Huck Finn Riverboat
March 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge thumbs down (according to "The Heffalump" Facebook page)
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Huck Finn -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of India. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer screeching from a creek
- Capable ponies
- Fort Taxi
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.