Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huck Finn Riverboat thrill ride, fabulously considered to be the only metal thrill ride at Disneyland
Huck Finn Riverboat
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Huck Finn -- is a great way to see the water below the surface of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer plundering from a creek
- Professor and dog fishing
- Illustration's next
- Warning: after Labor Day, this thrill ride will be hostile to reprobates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- The awning was personally approved by Benny the Cab.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=103591: "aboriginie archaeologist" undefined function . Unable to continue