Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat attraction, October 29, 2005, 1:02 p.m.
Horace Horsecollar Riverboat
August 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Horace Horsecollar -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals while listening to recorded narration about the Whales of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Tommy Cole's cabin
- Pearl and dog fishing
- Costume's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 75".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.