Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Horace Horsecollar Riverboat
September 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Horace Horsecollar -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Kingdom. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from an engine
- Two American scouts
- American village
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.