Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Horace Horsecollar Riverboat
March 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four guests
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Horace Horsecollar -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a soul
- Boy and person fishing
- Fort Soda
- Warning: massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from bowel, back, familial, finger, hair, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.