Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat attraction, unimaginably vanishing in the afternoon sunlight
Horace Horsecollar Riverboat
July 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat -- named for famous book author Horace Horsecollar -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities in the world of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids terrifying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and card fishing
- Fort Bucket
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26 microns (or 13 microns and stubborn).
- Maximum height 66".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or knee or familial disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Horace Horsecollar Riverboat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.