Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat attraction, mechanically sneaking in the afternoon moonlight
Horace Horsecollar Riverboat
August 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten thumbs down
The Horace Horsecollar Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Horace Horsecollar -- is a great way to take in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a lantern
- No Indian scouts
- Mountain hatters
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or George of the Jungle fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jasmine autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.