Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
July 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Ten and a half thumbs down
The Hercules Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Hercules -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of the College. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids complaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Colombian teepees
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.