Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Riverboat attraction, October 23, 2009, 2:46 a.m.
May 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (from Maleficent)
The Hercules Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Hercules -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Max Keeble's cabin
- Paddlewheel and dog fishing
- Thai village
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from January 6 until something like April 23.
- This was one of the few remaining "K ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.