Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
August 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Hercules -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's radio
- Two Indian balls
- Fort Owl
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Minimum height 34".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at various times or else.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to obtain themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.