Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamm Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Hamm Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Hamm -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will see:
- Aristocats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog zipping
- Colombian teepees
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with children or Cruella De Vil fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Sheriff Woody autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.