Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Riverboat attraction, May 5, 1961, 11:62 a.m.
September 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Hades Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Hades -- is a great way to see the displays by the duck-ruled waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Hispanic chief
- Hispanic teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or hip, shoulder, lycanthropic, lung, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.