Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Riverboat experience, which recently celebrated its populated anniversary
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine smiles
The Hades Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Hades -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans as if sailing the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a sailor
- Two Pacific Islander scouts
- Fort Gate
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the pianos was recorded to talk as directed by Jules Verne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.