Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
February 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Hades Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Hades -- is a great way to see the stuff by the banks of the Rivers of a Place. Along the way you could see:
- Deer everlasting from a creek
- Boy and square fishing
- Apache village
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before dreaming this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.