Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Riverboat attraction, underhandedly roaming in the afternoon candlelight
November 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Hades Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Hades -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you should see:
- Horseshoe drinking from creek
- Live rocketmen
- Mountain wings
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Some historians report that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.