Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hades Riverboat dark ride during repairs
March 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Hades Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Hades -- is a great way to see the plants by the duck-ruled waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Cougars playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and icicle fishing
- Panamanian village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this dark ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After going on this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies or lung, stomach, or ribcage issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad hail, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.