Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat attraction, merrily operating in the morning sunlight
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
February 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Showcase. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Marlin's cabin
- Interactive ponies
- Rookie's next
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- The tower of Gyro Gearloose Riverboat can be spotted from as far away as the world.
- Be sure to look for a strong Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.