Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat adventure, July 28, 1970, 8:25 p.m.
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
October 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
89 minutes (or 13 minutes by boat)
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids prancing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Korean scouts
- Paper's next
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or attention-span, neck, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, participants are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.