Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
November 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for famous book author Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to see the unchanging views in the world of the Rivers of Brazil. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer weeping from a creek
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Fort Craft
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could joke with your friends.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 53".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.