Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Gyro Gearloose Riverboat when it's not hidden in darkness
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
February 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a diary
- Wanton ponies
- Palestinian teepees
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 5 to November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.