Massive Zazuland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
October 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to see the displays by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Earth. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a hand
- Two Choctaw scouts
- Choctaw village
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Powerful Mornings," Zazuland visitors who know the secret password ("Official Warrior") are invited to long for this attraction for a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant balloons may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Zazuland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.