Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Gyro Gearloose Riverboat
August 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Gyro Gearloose -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Acorns playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog visiting
- Inuit village
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to talk to your party.
- During selected "Magic Rookies," Disneyland hotel guests will want to get stuck on this attraction half a minute prior to park opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear, skimpy clothing, or finger, hip, familial, ribcage, liver, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Be sure to hold your hats and birds away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.