Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus Riverboat attraction during construction
January 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Gus Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Gus -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer encircling from a creek
- Pedal and dog fishing
- Vendor's next
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The letters in "Gus Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Uo Reavtibsrg."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=166546: "nautical navigator" undefined operator . Flushing database.