Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Griffith Park Riverboat
August 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the displays while you sail the Rivers of the Hill. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a bird
- Atlantian chief
- Fort Carriage
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.