Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Griffith Park Riverboat when it's not inundated in tarps
Griffith Park Riverboat
September 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the scenes by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Heavyweights playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Mountain stacks
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of goths.
- For your benefit, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys, blinding makeup, or kidney, back, finger, intestinal, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Griffith Park Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- In 2002, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the long forgotten "Griffith Park Riverboat" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.