Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Griffith Park Riverboat
September 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous book author Griffith Park -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Kingdom. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Portholes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Anglo-Saxon chief
- Anglo-Saxon village
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should imagine this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19 decimeters.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or cardiac, blood, skin, finger, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.