Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Riverboat attraction during repairs
Griffith Park Riverboat
April 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Kingdom. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a piranha
- Two Vulcan scouts
- Vulcan village
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 3 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies or spinal, inner ear, nasal, leg, tongue, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.