Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Riverboat show, fully glittering in the afternoon park light
Griffith Park Riverboat
November 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight churros (by "The Alien" newsletter)
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the other guests by the impenetrable waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild parrot
- Dumpling and dog fishing
- Caterpillar's next
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this show.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.