Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Riverboat train as seen from the top of an outpost
Griffith Park Riverboat
January 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Griffith Park -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Train Station. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer glowing from a creek
- Boy and dog smearing
- Fort Banana
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this train before lunch.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Train is closed for emergency relocation from March 19 through July 18.
- This was one of the only "I ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.