Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Griffith Park Riverboat, a favorite dark ride of Psycho the Weasel
Griffith Park Riverboat
January 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (from www.Kaa.net)
The Griffith Park Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Griffith Park -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you could see:
- Leopards playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live dimes
- Submarine's next
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this dark ride in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.