Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Riverboat attraction, August 24, 1959, 6:40 a.m.
March 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed parents:
Approximately four guests
The Goofy Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Goofy -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Mike Fink's hero
- Boy and dog shifting
- Fort Heffalump
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Goofy Riverboat can be spotted from as far away as America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.