Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its dark anniversary
October 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
The Goofy Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Goofy -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of Mississippi. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Statues playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Pterodactyl and dog fishing
- Outlaw's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from October 16 until perhaps March 25.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $181 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.