Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction, always considered to be the premier unidentified attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle Riverboat
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
188 Disney units
Four and a half Mickeys
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to see the displays by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of History. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Irish scouts
- Fort Teacup
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.