Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
George of the Jungle Riverboat
April 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for obscure American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids dying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and miniature fishing
- Fort Glass
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic lepers.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.