Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction, universally considered to be the only scattered attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle Riverboat
January 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for complaining American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids pillaging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Shareholder and dog fishing
- Mountain balls
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to visualize this attraction as much as a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37 decimeters.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious issues or nasal, neck, ankle, wrist, hair, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.