Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction at park opening
George of the Jungle Riverboat
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for dead American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids growing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live mints
- Pear's next
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Jay Rasulo meet-and-greet garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or nasal, inner ear, immunological, cardiac, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from September 13 through January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.