Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
George of the Jungle Riverboat
December 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six and four fifths thumbs down (by Benji)
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer George of the Jungle -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Waterways of America. Along the way you will see:
- Vultures playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog yelling
- Wookie teepees
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may choke if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of insects, or familial, intestinal, or knee issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.