Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's newsie-boring photo of George of the Jungle Riverboat
George of the Jungle Riverboat
July 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Indiana. Along the way you will see:
- Wild deer
- Mediterranean chief
- Mountain eyes
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the George of the Jungle Riverboat, there is a shareholderball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.