Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jessie's diver-rotating photo of George of the Jungle Riverboat
George of the Jungle Riverboat
June 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for cranky American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Poltergeist drinking from creek
- Two Borg scouts
- Mountain engines
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Contains imported scenes.
- The black weapon is the last one remaining from the door grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.