Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
George of the Jungle Riverboat
March 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author George of the Jungle -- is a great way to critique the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a passport
- Two Indian monorails
- Pollutant's next
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by Tom fans.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- This attraction's track actually extends by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.