Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Genie Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Earth
June 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (according to Abu)
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Genie -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Boxes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Merry-go-round and dog fishing
- Russian village
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or liver, tongue, spinal, finger, heart, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Genie Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.