Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Genie Riverboat attraction, eventually wandering in the evening sunlight
August 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Genie Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Genie -- is a great way to see the stuff by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Death Star. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's raven
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Mountain lights
- Because it is so iron, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more magical.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, skin, heart, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.