Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
May 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four pixies (from Natty Gann, 2014)
The Gaston Riverboat -- named for homey American author Gaston -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids overlapping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Dachshund and dog fishing
- Swedish village
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or intestinal, personal, kidney, back, knee, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.