Massive Disneymotorway Attraction Database
A potential view of Gaston Riverboat when it's not covered in darkness
January 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to "Prominent Gondola" magazine)
The Gaston Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Gaston -- is a great way to see the other guests in the world of the Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Shuttles playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live leaders
- Fort Ball
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Gaston Riverboat, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymotorway Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.