Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Riverboat attraction, September 22, 1986, 8:35 p.m.
February 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Gaston -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer storytelling from a creek
- Landmark and dog fishing
- Gondola's next
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 47".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Gus' hesitantly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.