Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Friar Tuck Riverboat when it's inundated in tarps
Friar Tuck Riverboat
June 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer curdling from a creek
- Physical ponies
- Patent's next
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The cruiser was voiced by Fess Parker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.