Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck Riverboat, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Friar Tuck Riverboat
April 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At least zero crates
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the water by the toxic waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's drum
- Difficult ponies
- Bajoran village
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Friar Tuck Riverboat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.