Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of America
Friar Tuck Riverboat
February 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Streams of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer roaming from a creek
- Boy and dog swinging
- Fort Wheelchair
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 21".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.