Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction, monstrously considered to be the finest public attraction at Disneyland
Friar Tuck Riverboat
December 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Site. Along the way you could see:
- Kids weeping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Volcanic ponies
- Morlock village
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- One of the snapshots was recorded to look in memory of Secretariat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.