Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction during construction
Friar Tuck Riverboat
August 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Tomorrowland. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a stove
- Indian turtle
- Canadian village
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- During selected "Magic Imagineers," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to experience this attraction for a minute preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 21".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The ear in the crate room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Aboard the Bubble".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.