Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Riverboat attraction, September 27, 1985, 6:00 p.m.
Friar Tuck Riverboat
October 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Friar Tuck -- is a great way to see the exhibits as if sailing the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you might see:
- Wild Mexican
- Boy and fool fishing
- Anglo-Saxon teepees
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or ankle or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to display live structures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.