Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat attraction during construction
Fred Salmonpants Riverboat
September 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Fred Salmonpants -- is a great way to see the plants by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you might see:
- Brigham Young's cabin
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Choctaw teepees
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a stained attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.