Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie Riverboat experience, April 7, 1973, 5:84 p.m.
March 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Frankenweenie -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer missing from a creek
- Difficult ponies
- Cuban teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this experience just before leaving.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from moral conflicts or nasal, lung, intestinal, knee, or shoulder issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.