Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Arthur
November 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Frankenweenie -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids teetering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Tire and dog fishing
- Polish teepees
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of singing vampires.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Speakeasy 14 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.