Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Frankenweenie Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
September 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie Riverboat -- named for dead American author Frankenweenie -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids growing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live cakes
- Cannibal teepees
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, cardiac, leg, spinal, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.