Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Riverboat adventure at dusk
Frank Thomas Riverboat
April 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Frank Thomas -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a minion
- Boy and porthole fishing
- Mountain beams
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skin, chest, liver, spinal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be mildly disappointing.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.