Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Frank Thomas Riverboat when it's not shrounded in tarps
Frank Thomas Riverboat
January 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Frank Thomas -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the United Kingdom. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's herald
- Boy and dog storytelling
- Anglo-Saxon village
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from clothing, finger, leg, viral, immunological, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.