Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Frank Thomas Riverboat
March 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Frank Thomas -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Poltergeist drinking from creek
- Indian pet
- Cheyenne village
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess specticles.
- The marginal platoon is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.