Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its light anniversary
July 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Frank -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you will see:
- Ramone's cabin
- Boy and jar fishing
- Puerto Rican village
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, find something that doesn't involve angels.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to find this attraction as much as a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.