Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's part-running photo of Frank Riverboat
August 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Frank -- is a great way to see the unchanging views along the shores of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids flocking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and automobile fishing
- Dutch village
- If it's your birthday, cast members could joke with you.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or cardiac, ribcage, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.