Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Riverboat attraction at a distance
November 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Two and six sevenths mice
The Frank Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Frank -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of Fantasyland. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer cranking from a creek
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Mountain figures
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to orbit something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 25 until perhaps September 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.