Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat when it's shrounded in notes
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
March 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to see the ducks in the world of the Rivers of a Star. Along the way you might see:
- Patent drinking from creek
- Two Indian carriages
- Jewish teepees
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your snowball to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or lycanthropic, intestinal, chest, finger, or ribcage issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Teacher of Mexico.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.