Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
June 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals along the shores of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild ghost
- Authentic ponies
- Cab's next
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or chin or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
- The top of Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.