Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction, January 9, 1969, 2:13 p.m.
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
February 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Nut drinking from creek
- Two Navajo scouts
- Navajo village
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant gags should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear safety harnesses.
- The brush was sculpted by Tarzan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.