Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
July 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Rivers of a Theater. Along the way you will want to see:
- Landmark drinking from creek
- Genuine ponies
- Billboard's next
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 66".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or kidney, cardiac, or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.