Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction at park closing
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
February 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Location. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's light
- Skrull chief
- Skrull village
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.