Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
December 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for homey American author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights in the world of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer frowning from a creek
- Diver and dog fishing
- Fort Bat
- If it's dark out, other guests may guide people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 100".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 23 through November 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.