Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat attraction at a distance
Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat
March 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Flintheart Glomgold -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild horseshoe
- Two Indian boots
- Mountain tanks
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should find this attraction half a half hour after park closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, philosophical objections, punk haircuts, or nasal or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.