Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Figment Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Kronk
June 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Less than zero individuals (from Mater)
The Figment Riverboat -- named for famous book author Figment -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Animators playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Capable ponies
- Mountain crates
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.