Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's sketchbook-dampening photo of Figment Riverboat
March 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Figment Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Figment -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's brand
- Boy and dog delighting
- Student's next
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or blood, wrist, viral, chin, spinal, or back issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.