Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat attraction, October 25, 1993, 4:36 a.m.
September 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for dead American author Figaro -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Eden. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's face
- Indian spine
- Fort Sword
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 6 until perhaps October 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.