Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat ride, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
September 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Figaro -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Missouri. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids boiling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Ladder and dog fishing
- Girl's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this ride first thing in the morning.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Contains imported images.
- Ride is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from June 22 through August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.