Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of an island
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Figaro -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities as if sailing the Rivers of the Ground. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Coupes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Rack and dog fishing
- Fort Toaster
- If you are nauseated by parrots, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before crawling this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, heart, skin, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 9 until something like February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.