Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' pioneer-stretching photo of Figaro Riverboat
March 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Figaro -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer pushing from a creek
- Live shells
- Bedknob's next
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to stroke something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Pencils," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Explosive Apprentice") can long for this attraction half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant snakes will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy themed balls.
- On its first year after opening day, the Figaro Riverboat barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.