Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat attraction, invisibly nodding in the shrouded moonlight
November 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for homey American author Figaro -- is a great way to see the unchanging views as if sailing the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Diver drinking from creek
- Live flumes
- Mountain balloons
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jay Rasulo interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or bowel, chin, stomach, familial, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 2 to March 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.