Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Riverboat attraction during repairs
January 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Figaro -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you might see:
- Kids departing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Coach's next
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to behold something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.