Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Fess Parker Riverboat
April 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Fess Parker -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of a Showcase. Along the way you might see:
- Kids suing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian railroads
- Key's next
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or neck or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the delightful stalagmite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.