Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fess Parker Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Fess Parker Riverboat
January 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Fess Parker -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Mars. Along the way you could see:
- Statues playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian buckets
- Fort Wind
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.