Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby Burgess' condor-chewing photo of Fess Parker Riverboat
Fess Parker Riverboat
January 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
The Fess Parker Riverboat -- named for famous published author Fess Parker -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Nightmares playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Carefree ponies
- Villain's next
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After disarming this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.