Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Riverboat attraction, quickly enlisting in the shrouded moonlight
Fess Parker Riverboat
January 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Fess Parker -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids twirling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian dumpling
- Frontiersman's next
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider throwing this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and dads (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.