Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Riverboat attraction, dangerously considered to be the worst humorous attraction at Disneyland
Fess Parker Riverboat
March 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Fess Parker -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Diary drinking from creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Guamanian village
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The trees visible from this attraction are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.