Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
November 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (according to "The Eye" newsletter)
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Village. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Individual drinking from creek
- Forbidden ponies
- Soviet teepees
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to your friends.
- Minimum height 37 units.
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- The moon in the sphere room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues After the Spine".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.