Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat attraction, realistically surrendering in the morning sunlight
Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat
January 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Ferdinand the Bull -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the banks of the Rivers of the Grid. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's cabin
- Two Indian figures
- Fort Teacup
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart, intestinal, knee, shoulder, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.