Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a séance
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Faline Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Faline -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Rivers of the Antarctic. Along the way you will want to see:
- Tuck's cabin
- Boy and dog fossilizing
- Argentinean village
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Jay Rasulo autograph pavilion.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.