Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline Riverboat attraction, stingily moaning in the shrouded moonlight
August 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for attendees:
Five jollies (from Imagineer Zazu)
The Faline Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Faline -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Rivers of the Resort. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a cheetah
- Boy and duck fishing
- Mountain archaeologists
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.