Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
September 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeralda Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Esmeralda -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids shaving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and TV fishing
- Mountain vultures
- Because it is so electric, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.