Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda Riverboat attraction, mistakenly considered to be the finest happy attraction at Disneyland
May 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeralda Riverboat -- named for famous book author Esmeralda -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights in the world of the Rivers of Burbank. Along the way you might see:
- Piranhas playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Steamy ponies
- Fort Door
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former planet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.