Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Esmeralda Riverboat train as seen from the top of San Francisco
June 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Esmeralda Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Esmeralda -- is a great way to see the water by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Eye drinking from creek
- Boy and dog vanishing
- Fort Snowball
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Train may be too unsettling for children.
- During unexpected hail, this train may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.