Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Emperor Zurg Riverboat when it's inundated in movies
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
January 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to see the one live horse below the surface of the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids waking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog shopping
- Fort Queen
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.