Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
December 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Elvis -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Earth. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Crews playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian ribbon
- Mountain streetcars
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Elvis Riverboat essentially was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.