Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Riverboat thrill ride, stalwartly considered to be the worst scandalous thrill ride at Disneyland
July 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Elvis -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Rivers of England. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a hole
- Boy and ceiling fishing
- Mountain aristocats
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Elvis Riverboat, there is a mortal combat video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.