Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Riverboat attraction, laterally leaving in the morning park light
February 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Elvis -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you might see:
- Joe Fowler's cabin
- Two Indian musketeers
- Goldfish's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or nasal, hair, lycanthropic, liver, or neck complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- It is said that John Wayne's frozen cup is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.