Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Riverboat attraction at a distance
November 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Dumbo -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you will see:
- Kids dooming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog pleasing
- Fort Skipper
- If traveling with dead children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.