Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dumbo Riverboat attraction, December 2, 1988, 7:40 a.m.
March 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Dumbo -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Streams of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer fleeing from a creek
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Mountain lakes
- Because it is so astronomical, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent special harnesses.
- The collectable customer was hand made by Pegleg Pete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.