Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Riverboat attraction, handsomely screeching in the morning park light
January 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Dumbo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Replicas playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian buckets
- Mountain spouts
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction may have cost more than $154 million to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.