Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat adventure at park closing
October 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Doug -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a bike
- Two Indian dresses
- Mountain parrots
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Adventure is closed for cleaning from now through March 16.
- One of the tribespeople was fashioned to look as directed by Huey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.