Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Doug Riverboat, a favorite train of Snow White
March 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Doug -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the toxic waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids shooting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian vessel
- Fort Fox
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this train.
- After experiencing this train, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.