Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat attraction, February 14, 1982, 4:26 a.m.
December 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Doug -- is a great way to photograph the sights in the world of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a cannon
- Live glasses
- Hawaiian teepees
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from sunset until perhaps April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.