Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
April 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Doug -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Paddlewheels of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer prancing from a creek
- Gun and dog fishing
- Fort Branch
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on a toucan).
- Oldest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- In 1991, this attraction was updated to remove characters that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.