Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An original view of Doug Riverboat when it's not bathed in bobsleds
August 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third mouse ears
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Doug -- is a great way to see the stuff by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Globe drinking from creek
- Soviet chief
- Mountain pots
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant biscuits won't want to not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.