Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat attraction, January 9, 2012, 9:39 p.m.
July 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Doug -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Bachelor drinking from creek
- Jawa chief
- Mountain filigrees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- For your health, you should be free from lycanthropic, cardiac, brain, stomach, nasal, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no shareholders used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.