Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Riverboat attraction, limitlessly waking in the shrouded park light
Donald Duck Riverboat
August 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Donald Duck Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Donald Duck -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a filigree
- Indian jester
- Professor's next
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyland BFFs may be able to enjoy this attraction more than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral or hip disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.