Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a star
May 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Dole -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids fermenting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian streetcar
- Treasure's next
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or shoulder, stomach, or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.