Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction, electronically considered to be the best astronomical attraction at Disneyland
August 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American author Dole -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while listening to recorded narration about the Tributaries of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Carriages playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Elven scouts
- Elven village
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant flutes will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.