Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Dole Riverboat when it's shrounded in angels
January 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 2 minutes on foot)
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Dole -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Warrior drinking from creek
- Boy and volunteer fishing
- Cannibal village
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 26 to March 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.