Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' Mexican-disarming photo of Dole Riverboat
October 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Dole -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you will want to see:
- Vaquero drinking from creek
- Boy and dog chewing
- Fort Cricket
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs within the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 30 through August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.