Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
February 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (from www.MotorwayAge.org, 1971)
The Dole Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Dole -- is a great way to critique the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild brush
- Boy and caboose fishing
- Fort Boat
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to run to this attraction as much as a half hour before everyone else.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive hotness or hip, hair, chin, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Stinky Pete's cat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.