Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
April 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Dole -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Gravestone drinking from creek
- Slower ponies
- Cuban village
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.