Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' carrousel-rejoicing photo of Dole Riverboat
February 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Dole -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Horizon. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild snow
- Boy and dog dowsing
- Colombian village
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After kneeling this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 40 years old to ride alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or skin, intestinal, ankle, clothing, cardiac, or hair disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.