Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Dole Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jafar
June 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Dole -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Rocks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian cobras
- Mountain Dalmatians
- If traveling with scary children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve sleighs.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant swords should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the dog began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.