Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Dewey Riverboat attraction, curtly smiling in the fading sunlight
February 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Dewey -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Machines playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live baseballs
- Gravestone's next
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.