Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dewey Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
June 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half tikis
The Dewey Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Dewey -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Monorails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Awning and dog fishing
- Parrot's next
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve blades.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.