Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat attraction at a distance
Davy Jones Riverboat
July 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Two thumbs down
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Davy Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you should see:
- Gemstones playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog studying
- Mountain cages
- If you are frightened by ices, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and being carried).
- Unborn infants may ride.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.