Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Davy Crockett Riverboat
March 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter fairies (by www.StinkyPeteStories.org)
The Davy Crockett Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Davy Crockett -- is a great way to see the other guests by the duck-ruled waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer howling from a creek
- Maid and dog fishing
- Mountain castles
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland executives are invited to forget about this attraction more than a moment after park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Davy Crockett Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Dke Beoa Cyirotrtvrcatv."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.