Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' nut-licking photo of Davy Crockett Riverboat
Davy Crockett Riverboat
April 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Davy Crockett -- is a great way to see the displays in the world of the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Along the way you might see:
- Pets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and illustration fishing
- African American teepees
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Robert Sherman photo garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, children are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.