Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Riverboat attraction during repairs
Dave Smith Riverboat
June 25, 1995
As long as Walt Disney's can
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Dave Smith -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer guiding from a creek
- Two Indian mustangs
- Ferengi teepees
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or tongue, ankle, familial, or brain issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.