Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Dave Smith Riverboat
October 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Dave Smith -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild gravestone
- Two Indian flumes
- Micronesian teepees
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may sleep if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't imagine this attraction just a moment before park closing.
- If you are visiting with Marc Davis fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have themed harnesses.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.