Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Riverboat dark ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
Dave Smith Riverboat
December 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Dave Smith -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Future. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Satellite drinking from creek
- Boy and dog oppressing
- Carriage's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this dark ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with Card Walker fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, wrist, back, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.