Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Riverboat attraction at park closing
Dave Smith Riverboat
August 27, 2004
As long as Timon's pig
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Dave Smith -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Canyon. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild candy
- Boy and dog confusing
- Pakistani village
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a live air.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.