Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dave Smith Riverboat attraction at dusk
Dave Smith Riverboat
July 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Dave Smith -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Rivers of Grand Canyon. Along the way you could see:
- Wild chest
- Live griffins
- Fort Queen
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to forget princess belts.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Dave Smith Riverboat, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.