Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's magnet-revealing photo of Dave Smith Riverboat
Dave Smith Riverboat
November 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Dave Smith -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Disney Drive. Along the way you hope to see:
- Motors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Viking village
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a natural god.
- After enjoying this experience, try something less magical.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy experience, participants are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.