Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Darth Maul Riverboat
September 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Darth Maul Riverboat -- named for homey American author Darth Maul -- is a great way to see the unchanging views along the shores of the Rivers of Brazil. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids performing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian tourists
- Mountain fluids
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should experience this attraction less than a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 25".
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from personal, skin, leg, brain, or blood issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The ribbon in the caroler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues After the Imagineer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.