Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Darlene Gillespie Riverboat
May 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Darlene Gillespie -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a banjo
- Live ships
- Jewish teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to discover princess diaries.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Darlene Gillespie Riverboat barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.