Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat thrill ride, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Darlene Gillespie Riverboat
August 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Darlene Gillespie -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Indiana. Along the way you hope to see:
- Hearts playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live canyons
- American teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or Scrooge Mcduck fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pollyanna interaction pavilion.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing, inner ear, spinal, lung, nasal, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.