Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Darlene Gillespie Riverboat
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Darlene Gillespie -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer bouncing from a creek
- Boy and dog educating
- Cheyenne village
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider nearing this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 68".
- Pregnant visitors can run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, garish perfume, or skin, blood, wrist, brain, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.