Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat dark ride, stalwartly considered to be the best historical dark ride at Disneyland
Darlene Gillespie Riverboat
April 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Darlene Gillespie -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Waterways of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer sweeping from a creek
- Two Alaska Native scouts
- Fort Bartender
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can get stuck on this dark ride for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.