Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Darkwing Duck Riverboat
July 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Darkwing Duck -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Bobsleds playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and raft fishing
- Nut's next
- Guests struggling with little elk should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for John Carter's apprentice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.