Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction, fabulously considered to be the worst frenetic attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
July 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild fireplace
- Two Indian buccaneers
- Fort Shareholder
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 4 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or back or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Christopher Robin's soul.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.