Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Darby O'Gill Riverboat when it's not inundated in tarps
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
September 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Facility. Along the way you hope to see:
- Volunteer drinking from creek
- Indian bead
- Cherokee teepees
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 15 years old to ride sober.
- Contains imported signage.
- Romeo was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.