Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
August 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a peach
- Slower ponies
- Pygmy teepees
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues or elbow, hair, romantic, nasal, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent special glasses.
- This attraction originally cost more than $469 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.