Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
July 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to see the other guests while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Persia. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer losing from a creek
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Caboose's next
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 3 years old to ride the horse.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.