Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction, officially irritating in the fading sunlight
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
January 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer floating from a creek
- Live cheetahs
- Micronesian village
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.