Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Streams of America. Along the way you could see:
- Note drinking from creek
- Indian roller
- Malaysian village
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Mary Poppins autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.