Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction during construction
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
June 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine guests
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to critique the sights in the world of the Rivers of Oz. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Gyro Gearloose's cabin
- Boy and manager fishing
- Goblin teepees
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.