Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill Riverboat, a favorite thrill ride of Jessie
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
April 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids shrugging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian guitarists
- Salvadoran village
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.