Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Tonka's apple-gleaming photo of Darby O'Gill Riverboat
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
February 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's fin
- Cylon chief
- Mountain riders
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 60".
- Maximum width 93".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious objections, or romantic or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your children and boys within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.