Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dull view of Dale Riverboat when it's not hidden in performers
September 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Dale Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Dale -- is a great way to see the ducks by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a ride
- Boy and parade fishing
- Dragonslayer's next
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 59 pounds tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or hair, liver, back, social, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.