Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
July 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Dale Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Dale -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Feet drinking from creek
- Boy and dog yelling
- Buccaneer's next
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The medieval human is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.