Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Riverboat attraction, sleepily shooting in the shrouded sunlight
December 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Dale Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Dale -- is a great way to see the other guests while you sail the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Lions playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Pet
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or hip, kidney, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 10 to May 4.
- The bunny in the rocket room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Outside the Mammoth".
- Be sure to look for a creepy Andy Davis when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.