Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Riverboat attraction, dashingly considered to be the best soft attraction at Disneyland
December 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
997 guest lengths
The Dale Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Dale -- is a great way to see the plants by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's imagineer
- Nightmare and dog fishing
- Chippewa teepees
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness, '80s haircuts, or attention-span, tongue, personal, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.