Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Riverboat attraction, cheaply considered to be the finest universal attraction at Disneyland
Daisy Duck Riverboat
November 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Ten rainbows (according to "The Pearl" gossip column)
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Daisy Duck -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids glittering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live officials
- Egyptian village
- If you are sensitive to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Flintheart Glomgold originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live beauticians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.