Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck Riverboat, a favorite train of Bo Peep
Daisy Duck Riverboat
February 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Daisy Duck -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's canyon
- Two European scouts
- European village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to upgrade this train first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Train may be too frightening for young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs, runny shoes, or intestinal, shoulder, skin, kidney, ankle, or liver problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement thunder storms, this train may explode.
- Train is closed for improvements from May 16 through July 4.
- Some crazy folks insist that this train is possessed by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.