Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Daisy Duck Riverboat attraction during repairs
Daisy Duck Riverboat
July 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Daisy Duck -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of an Inn. Along the way you could see:
- Deer disintegrating from a creek
- Oompa-Loompa chief
- Fort Drum
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you believe something less magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from May 2 until something like November 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.