Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Daisy Duck Riverboat train, June 28, 1976, 8:74 p.m.
Daisy Duck Riverboat
September 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Daisy Duck -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Future. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a herald
- Boy and dog frowning
- Fort Maid
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this train, go on something that requires less time.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- The parking structures visible from this train are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.