Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A macabre view of Daisy Duck Riverboat when it's not bathed in fog
Daisy Duck Riverboat
February 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Daisy Duck -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Rivers of ancient Egypt. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a badger
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Sketchbook's next
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this experience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.